We are growing and we are looking for additional Experienced CNC Service Technicians.
If you would like to submit a resume please email it to:
TSG, Inc. is looking for experienced field service technicians. We perform troubleshooting and repair services on our customer’s manufacturing equipment. This position will involve traveling throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. Our service emphasis is CNC Routers but we also work with Saws and Point-to-Point Boring equipment and other automated manufacturing machines. We provide phone support, troubleshooting, in-house and on-site repair services, installations, disassembly, warranty repairs, preventative maintenance inspections and equipment upgrades for manufacturers in the woodworking, composite and aircraft industries.
Successful candidates will have functional knowledge, skills and experience in many of the following areas:
- Electro-mechanical theory
- Pneumatic controls and actuators
- Basic AC and DC circuit troubleshooting
- Servo systems theory
- Lubrication processes.
- Strong electrical skills in motor controls and motors with the ability to comprehend basic mechanics including ball screws and actuators
- Understanding and ability to use measuring equipment including electrical meters, calipers, diagnostic and test devices
- Ability to interpret electrical diagrams and mechanical assembly drawings
- Basic understanding of computer systems and functions
- Ability to translate your work into a written report for the customer using your good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills are also required.
- This position requires the ability to lift weights up to 100#
- You must have the physical ability to climb on, around and under the machines.
- You must have a valid driver’s license, proof of current auto insurance, a good driving record and reliable transportation to fulfill the duties of this position.
- You must have or be able to obtain a valid US passport.
- It is also important that you are self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
We will train for the specific system operations and mechanical construction of the various machines we support.